Cream Cream

Looks like you've definitely improved your art somewhat! Well done David!

Eaters of Dog Food Eaters of Dog Food

o-o-o-o...kay that was weird! but cool animation though!

Revenge of the Manatees Revenge of the Manatees

That got a bit crazy a bit too quickly...

Parthelo Parthelo

I found this game fun and challenging, hopefully you get the exposure you need to get this game out there! Also thanks for working with me!

Parallel Dimension Parallel Dimension

Bloody hell what can I say, this is amazing! Very bassey mix mind! But I think you've made your point...I didn't believe you when you said in that email that you had a tune to one up a legend! I love your glide pads...You should update, when you get a chance and tell us what outboard you used. I imagine this was mixed on your surround sound setup?

I will say Dimension is a very different song (you can't beat the saxophone playing), but you definitely have this in the power dance category, with I dare say trance aspects. Anyway much love Stu.

davisloman responds:

Thanks young Stu! I'll tell you what I'll get a full list of the synths and peripherals I used tomorrow, as I've still got quite a bit of work to do tonight as I'm working on some stuff for a client. I used the Adams in a 5.1 setup to mix down on. I tested it on my Hi-Fi and it sounded really good. Maybe your headphones are bassy or something? But maybe a remix may happen, I kind of want to hear back from more people about it first before I make an informed decision, if I should remix or not. But as I said it sounds good on my end and I'm not going to let out a tune sounds like complete rubbish. I never really said I was trying to one up Creo, and is song is pretty cool, but as I said I thought I could do better, mix might not be quite there yet, but I'll fix that next time around!

I don't think I know you anymore I don't think I know you anymore

Really liking the overall style on this, slightly like Portishead I reckon...

DC3 a new generation DC3 a new generation

This was a really good attempt at a remake and the mix doesn't sound too bad, I tell you I don't like the vocoder. just don't believe we got bombed out again, and when I came around here earlier it had five stars!

fireball01e responds:

When you come around the studio next weekend I'll show the PM I got literally after it was bombed out, they admitted it. and they basically stated that this kid couldn't make music, got poor scores, so why should we? He also stated that didn't want this song front paged like what we got last week with "The Grid", he said "The Grid" was a poor song and didn't understand why we had front paged. I personally thought The Grid was a really good song and was a bit of a conceptual song in the fact that id never mixed down that many tracks in one go, and got it to sound pretty good. I don't particularly think its fair at all, but what you going to do about, diddly squat.