Eaters of Dog Food Eaters of Dog Food

o-o-o-o...kay that was weird! but cool animation though!

Revenge of the Manatees Revenge of the Manatees

That got a bit crazy a bit too quickly...

The Tale Teller The Tale Teller

That was amazing, the graphics , the score, the touch...The story was great and the way it has been directed, I am in ore of your work. As a man of music I was touched by the strings and piano playing I'll give you an A* for that and even more!

Parthelo Parthelo

I found this game fun and challenging, hopefully you get the exposure you need to get this game out there! Also thanks for working with me!

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

This song is frickin superb

Likewise (Dubstep) Likewise (Dubstep)

Nice one loman...subtle BPM change in the middle or is that just me? Not quite hit hte nail with this one but you're close...but I can't talk.

The Wrong Side of the Tracks The Wrong Side of the Tracks

I wasn't 100% sure about you releasing this piece, but it did alright on HitRECord and YT so I don't see why not?! But this is a very sensitive song and people need to know this. Hopefully I can do more just straight over voiceover works in the future as I really enjoyed doing this and I think you edits to the track have doe it justice! We will just have to see what davis thinks and the general public on this portal...I've got a new Singer-Songwriter piece which I'm currently developing and maybe we could get you to sing on it? mainly as I just don't want to sing anymore as, I'm just a bit kack at it and I did a vocal piece today and it took around twenty odd vocal takes to get right, and it still sounds suspect! I'll leave this one up to you and see if you can do anything with it when I finish and send the files over!