MicroDNCE MicroDNCE

don't agree with "alt3no" in the slightest, think the drums are not bad. Only complaint is muddiness and repetitive nature

fireball01e responds:

Most strange kid, he said that then proceeded to privately mail me apologize saying he didn't think and was in a bad mood. I guess being on a anonymous and in public does some strange things to people.

Sax Attack Feat Jamie Brown Sax Attack Feat Jamie Brown

Listening to it now I think we may have over sampled the sax, but I still think it sound excellent...May be go back and shove some more reverb on it. Jamie's a good kid, but I don't think he would be to pleased the fact that his playing sounds more butchered than anything...

Salavation Trance mix (in memory of DJ Miles) Salavation Trance mix (in memory of DJ Miles)

I like quite a lot, see you used my version of El clasico! not too shabby!

may put it on Soundcloud if you'll let me

fireball01e responds:

Already obliged...https://soundcloud.com/exedistmusic its also availble on Mixcloud (Your account) @ https://www.mixcloud.com/stuart-wright7/salvation-and-children-mix-in-loving-memory-of-robert-miles/

Roaming Free Roaming Free

I'm about to go to sleep, very productive night and the songs hit the ground running as I released it earlier on Soundcloud and Facebook and it's doing really well! Thanks for the Master mix as I didn't really want to do it, but there is something which is bugging me, I can't hear the Solina string synth on the track and my organ playing is pretty low, so maybe you could have another look see in the morning. Vocals sounding really good, slightly quiet in the beginning, but as soon as the harmonies kick in it really lifts the rest of the vocals.

fireball01e responds:

I will get around to doing a small amount of mixing, but I need you to come around as I want to re-track the vocals as they are definitely very weak at the start of the song, and as I know you can sing fairly well, I want you to do a retake of the main vocal anyway.

I don't know what happened to the ol Solina as It was a fairly loud recording and your right you just can't hear it. The organ unfortunately is sitting very well in the mix and I wouldn't like to turn it up anymore, sorry stu!

I saw your facebook and Blog post, looking really good!

Its all in the Stereo (MK Orchestral Flip) Its all in the Stereo (MK Orchestral Flip)

I knew you were working on something, but this is amazing! I think I need to brush up on my production skills. Can you send me a image for my Akai sampler? the strings are banging! how long did it take you? which trombone did you use, muted, mute mic, over heads, direct recording...how the hell did you get a signal that clean! Anyway still awaiting you new mix for power of love, and maybe get around to releasing that other song you showed me last week...

fireball01e responds:

There's nothing really wrong with your production skills, but polishing them up never hurts. I still would advise you to do more recording with your Tascam digital recorder, and you may end up with cleaner mixes, unfortunately your skill of sequencing and playing everything into Cubase makes your mixes sound muddy, and thats a known problem with Cubase,, hence I migrated to Pro tools a long time ago as I couldn't stand the audio quality that Cubase output. I would give you the samples but they are currently mapped across five units and I know you have a S5 and a S6K, but thats not going to do you much good. I used the Yamaha Trombone and I used the Mute pickup (silent playing system by Yamaha). I'll post up the power of love in due time and the song I showed you ain't finished yet as it needs quite a bit of mixing. Length of time it took me was about two days, but I took me about a week to get the samples working correctly.

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

This song is frickin superb

Likewise (Dubstep) Likewise (Dubstep)

Nice one loman...subtle BPM change in the middle or is that just me? Not quite hit hte nail with this one but you're close...but I can't talk.

The Wrong Side of the Tracks The Wrong Side of the Tracks

I wasn't 100% sure about you releasing this piece, but it did alright on HitRECord and YT so I don't see why not?! But this is a very sensitive song and people need to know this. Hopefully I can do more just straight over voiceover works in the future as I really enjoyed doing this and I think you edits to the track have doe it justice! We will just have to see what davis thinks and the general public on this portal...I've got a new Singer-Songwriter piece which I'm currently developing and maybe we could get you to sing on it? mainly as I just don't want to sing anymore as, I'm just a bit kack at it and I did a vocal piece today and it took around twenty odd vocal takes to get right, and it still sounds suspect! I'll leave this one up to you and see if you can do anything with it when I finish and send the files over!

Canon In D Canon In D

I don't know why you are unhappy with the result of this i'm really pleased with it and as I fully sequenced this version without keyboard. I do agree it needs a heavier chorus, but I guess this what will happen in the remix...right? Anyway I've got to go back to the lab as I just received my sample packs from the interwaz...

Choose Freedom Choose Freedom

I'm kind of scared about the general reaction about releasing this on this platform, but we will have to see what reaction we get (mainly as I hate my voice so much, it just aint cool anymore). thankyou for the dialogue thats kind, and maybe we won't get flamed to much (my hope is). It was fun, but not the kind of thing I want to do to often as that baritone singing really hurts my throat! I was really worried about people taking the mickey out of the subject. But I think it suits the song fine! I was really hoping to find a vocalist by now to do this kind of work instead of me, but this has not been forthcoming and I fear it won't happen anytime soon!