Love me Love me

I really like the end result of this piece, my vocals work really well on this (I guess it was Autotuned?) The piano in the mid section is pretty cool, as well as the chorus, which is very punchy! The bass is pretty cool at the beginning. This reminded me of Youngr's version of Temper Trap, not the same and original, but the same start up.

Parallel Dimension Parallel Dimension

Bloody hell what can I say, this is amazing! Very bassey mix mind! But I think you've made your point...I didn't believe you when you said in that email that you had a tune to one up a legend! I love your glide pads...You should update, when you get a chance and tell us what outboard you used. I imagine this was mixed on your surround sound setup?

I will say Dimension is a very different song (you can't beat the saxophone playing), but you definitely have this in the power dance category, with I dare say trance aspects. Anyway much love Stu.

davisloman responds:

Thanks young Stu! I'll tell you what I'll get a full list of the synths and peripherals I used tomorrow, as I've still got quite a bit of work to do tonight as I'm working on some stuff for a client. I used the Adams in a 5.1 setup to mix down on. I tested it on my Hi-Fi and it sounded really good. Maybe your headphones are bassy or something? But maybe a remix may happen, I kind of want to hear back from more people about it first before I make an informed decision, if I should remix or not. But as I said it sounds good on my end and I'm not going to let out a tune sounds like complete rubbish. I never really said I was trying to one up Creo, and is song is pretty cool, but as I said I thought I could do better, mix might not be quite there yet, but I'll fix that next time around!

I don't think I know you anymore I don't think I know you anymore

Really liking the overall style on this, slightly like Portishead I reckon...

DC3 a new generation DC3 a new generation

This was a really good attempt at a remake and the mix doesn't sound too bad, I tell you I don't like the vocoder. just don't believe we got bombed out again, and when I came around here earlier it had five stars!

fireball01e responds:

When you come around the studio next weekend I'll show the PM I got literally after it was bombed out, they admitted it. and they basically stated that this kid couldn't make music, got poor scores, so why should we? He also stated that didn't want this song front paged like what we got last week with "The Grid", he said "The Grid" was a poor song and didn't understand why we had front paged. I personally thought The Grid was a really good song and was a bit of a conceptual song in the fact that id never mixed down that many tracks in one go, and got it to sound pretty good. I don't particularly think its fair at all, but what you going to do about, diddly squat.

Out of my depth Out of my depth

Interesting song I will say, but you don't sound anywhere close to the robots...I've PM'd you! You know what the challenge was.. only inspired by RAM, I know you could easily do this as well

fireball01e responds:

Seen your PM and responded, have a good night stu

Like a old love song Like a old love song

Very cool Daniel, I'm liking it, very basic structure, but very good usage of what would have been a scrap vocal.

Love like holy divinity Love like holy divinity

Vocal warm up at the beginning is a bit poo, but over all its probably one of my best vocals and my vocal really suits this track so much. Very Limal sounding, maybe a bit of Europe in there also, but I think I really like the result, thankyou very much Davis!

Shape of things of things to come Shape of things of things to come

You can definitely hear the Creo in there! but as you said loosely based and this is so loose it could fall off of you! But I think it's a really good attempt to make something out of one of his tracks.

Avensis Feat. Mark Neumann Avensis Feat. Mark Neumann

Well for a start thnx for sticking up with me as this is getting tougher for me to have any artistic freedom while making a track for Newgrounds. You know as I know I love to sing and I am getting better at it, but the amount of hate I get through here is chronic, but I still plough through and get things done. But yes I've released two vocal pieces today, and I imagine people read the subtext go "oh crap it him singing again, and just ultimately don't play the track. I released a piece earlier I've been working on for absolutely months, and I've got zero bombed on it in the first half an hour (by someone who blatantly didn't listen to it!) all in all its got forty views, but it got twenty downloads, whats up with that!
So obviously people liked it enough to download it, but as usual I get slapped in the face by twats! I think Mark sounds really good, and I think this is a really good track, but that as always is for the community to decide! Even though most people on here don't seem like new and original and instead love people like I'm not going to mention any names but a certain person which ripped a very popular woodwind sample and even though its against newgrounds rules and terms, he's still got the top spot and one of many lists. Me on the other hand would never stoop so low as to blatantly rip an artist off, what am I meant to do?

The Grid The Grid

This was one very enjoyable project, those Oasys strings really made the difference I think, it was either that or using HAlion sonic SE, the brass sections sounds very good! This ended up as a forty track project, even with both audio and VST channels it was a bit of an ass to mix down efficiently, and it kept crashing my computer while trying to bounce it down. Your Wavelab touch has really brightened the track up, can't wait until next weekend when we can do this kind of thing again! Even though its but a fart in a hurricane compared to Daft Punks work, this is one pretty epic piece.

fireball01e responds:

That Oasys is one of my favourite instruments I own, and I've had it since new. Its synthesis engine is extremely powerful. I'm currently mixing down part 2 of this which might be available sometime this afternoon, but really depends what my GF wants to do as it is bank weekend. Daft Punk is nearly untouchable, I wouldn't even try to do any of their pieces as you would probably fail miserably. But Epics not word to use with this track, I'll get back to you on what I decide to call it overall! I'm surprised that your computer had problems, as it seemed fine last night.